|Plant Part Used:||Bulb||Color:||White To Light Yellow|
|Mesh:||40mesh Or 80 Mesh||Ash:||Less Than 5%|
antibiotic allium sativum bulb powder,
white allium sativum bulb powder,
1% Allicin organic garlic powder
Healthcare Odorless Garlic Extract With 1% Allicin Powder
Garlic Extract Powder
Allium Sativum L.
Garlic A2000 Powder
Garlic A10000 Powder
Garlic A12000 Powder
Garlic A20000 Powder
Garlic Extract 0.2% Allicin
Garlic Extract 1% Allicin
Garlic Extract 2% Allicin
Garlic Extract 3% Allicin
Garlic Extract 4% Allicin
Garlic Extract 5% Allicin
Garlic Extract 0.5% Alliin
Garlic Extract 1% Alliin
Garlic Extract 2% Alliin
Garlic Extract 4% Alliin
Garlic Extract 10% Alliin
Allicin is an organosulfur compound obtained from garlic, a species in the family Alliaceae. It was first isolated and studied in the laboratory by Chester J. Cavallito and John Hays Bailey in 1944. Allicin has been studied for its potential to treat various kinds of multiple drug resistance bacterial infections, as well as viral and fungal infections in vitro.
Alliin (al'-ee-in) is a sulfoxide that is a natural constituent of fresh garlic. It is a derivative of the amino acid cysteine. When fresh garlic is chopped or crushed, the enzyme alliinase converts alliin into allicin which is primarily responsible for the aroma of fresh garlic.
1. Prevents cancer, especially of the digestive system
2. Prevents certain tumors from growing larger and reduces the size of certain tumors
3. Remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body
4. A potent natural antibiotic that works differently than modern antibiotics.
5. Kills some strains of bacteria which have become immune or resistant to modern antibiotics
6. Gives the consumer an enhanced sense of well being - it makes you feel good.
Garlic (Allicin) Tablets
Contact Person: Karen