|Product Name:||Garlic Extract A10000 Granular||Latin Name:||Allium Sativum L.|
|Active Ingredients:||Allicin||Plant Part Used:||Bulb|
|Material:||Fresh Peeled Garlic||Appearance:||White To Light Yellow Powder|
Organic Garlic Extract A10000 Granular,
1% Allicin Organic Garlic Extract,
Allium Sativum L. garlic extract for cholesterol
1. Allicin is defined as an organosulfur compound that is obtained from garlic. Garlic cloves (Allium sativum), a species in the Alliaceae plant family, actually produce more allicin via enzymatic reactions when the plant is attacked or injured.This compound is formed after the enzyme alliinase converts alliin to allicin.
2. Allicin supplements are more accurately referred to as “garlic pills,” since they contain a number of active compounds. Allicin is responsible for the signature smell and taste of garlic.Compounds created by allicin are considered to be very volatile. They give off hydrogen sulfide, the reason they are so pungent.
|Product Name:||Garlic Extract|
|Botanic Name:||Allium Sativum L.|
|Plant Part Used:||Bulb|
|Country of Origin:||P.R. China|
|Color||White to Light Yellow||Visual|
|Sieve Analysis||NLT 99% thru 20 mesh||CP2015|
|NMT 40% thru 80 mesh||CP2015|
|NMT 30% thru 100 mesh||CP2015|
|Loss on Drying||7% Max||GB/T 5009.3|
|Ash||5% Max||GB/T 5009.4|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm||GB/T 5009.74|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 1ppm||ICP-MS|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 1ppm||ICP-MS|
|GMO Status||GMO Free||/|
|Pesticides Residues||Meet USP Standard||Gas Chromatography|
|Total Plate Count||10,000cfu/g Max||GB/T 4789.2|
|Yeast & Mold||300cfu/g Max||GB/T 4789.15|
|Coliforms||10MPN/g Max||GB/T 4789.3|
|Packing and Storage|
|Packing||Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. 25Kg/Drum.|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and stored properly.|
1. Possesses Antioxidant ActivityResearch studies have demonstrated that allicin has antioxidant properties that can help significantly reduce oxidative stress.This means it may help protect against cellular damage, brain damage and many other age-related conditions.
2. Supports Cardiovascular Health. While a number of studies have found that garlic pills can have cholesterol-lowering properties, others have not found such effects.
It’s believed that the way garlic is prepared, and how allicin and other compounds are extracted, may explain this. S-allylcysteine on the other hand is bioavailable and has the ability to lower cholesterol, since it acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
3. Has Natural Antibacterial Effects Allicin can inhibit the proliferation of both bacteria and fungi, or kill cells outright, including antibiotic-resistant strains like methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). The antimicrobial effect of allicin is due to its reaction with various enzymes, including thiol groups. Some research shows it can be used to promote ulcer healing and fight against various pathogens, such as Helicobacter pylori, S. aureaus, E. coli and others.
4. Demonstrates Anticancer and Chemopreventive Activities
In vitro studies have shown that allicin extract is capable of inducing cell death and inhibiting cancerous cell proliferation. It’s been found to fight against the invasion and metastasis of human colon carcinoma cells.
Q1. Can I have a sample?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time of an order?
A: 3-5 days
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Usually 25kg. If you want to test in advance, 1kg is OK for us.
Q4. What is the typical package of the
A: Two plastic bags inside and paper drum outside.
Q5. What is the shelf life of the product?
Q6. Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes. We have our our factory, Lab and R&D Center.
Contact Person: Karen Zhang