|Product Name:||Eleuthero Extract||Latin Name:||Acanthopanax Senticosus (Rupr. Maxim.) Harms|
|Part:||Root||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Packing:||Drum||Sieve Analysis:||80 Mesh|
Siberian ginseng, also known as eleuthero, has been used for centuries in Eastern countries, including China and Russia. Despite its name, it is completely different from American (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng), and has different active chemical components. The active ingredients in Siberian ginseng, called eleutherosides, may stimulate the immune system.
|Product Name||Latin Name||Specification|
|Siberian Gingsen Extract||Acanthopanax senticosus (Rupr. Maxim.) Harms||Eleutheroside(B+E)0.8%-1%|
Siberian ginseng was traditionally used to prevent colds and flu and to increase energy, longevity, and vitality. It is widely used in Russia as an "adaptogen." An adaptogen is a substance that is supposed to help the body better cope with either mental or physical stress.
1. It is effective for neurasthenia and insomnia.
2. Anti-aging and anti-acne.
3. dilate blood vessels.
4. Improve cerebral blood supply, lower blood pressure and treat coronary heart disease.
6. It has remarkable curative effect on neurasthenia, improvement of sleep palpitation and poor memory.
7. Stimulate human immune system and improve immunity.
8. Prevent and relieve stress, enhance energy and prevent diseases caused by stress.
9. Anti-fatigue and quick recovery of energy.
Contact Person: Sandra Sun