|Product Name:||Stevia Leaf Extract||Latin Name:||Stevia Rebaudiana|
|Ingredients:||RA50%-99% HPLC||Part Used:||Leaf|
|Color:||White||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
RA 99% HPLC sweetleaf organic stevia extract,
white sweetleaf organic stevia extract,
Low Calories stevia whole leaf extract
Food Sweetener Low Calories Stevia Leaf Extract RA99% HPLC
What is Stevia Leaf Extract?
Stevia leaf extract is extracted from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana. The main active ingredient is stevioside, which is used as a sweetener with Chemicalbook to lower blood sugar, lower blood pressure, promote metabolism and treat excessive stomach acid. Stevia is native to Paraguay and Brazil in South America and was used by Paraguayan residents to make sweet tea more than 400 years ago.
Stevia Leaf Extract
Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni
SG(Steviol Glycosides) 80%-95% HPLC
STV 80%-95% HPLC
GSG 80%-95% HPLC
RB 5%-95% HPLC
RD 5%-95% HPLC
RM 5%-95% HPLC
1. Pure natural: from pure natural plants stevia leaves
2. High sweetness: its sweetness is 250-450 times that of cane sugar
3. Low calorie: only 1/300 of the calorie of white sugar.
4. Cost-effective: the cost of using stevia is only one-third of that of cane sugar and other chemical sugars.
5. Good stability: heat resistant, acid resistant, alkali resistant, not easy to decompose.
6. Good solubility: easily soluble in water, ethanol, and other organic solvents.
7. High safety: proven by international authoritative organizations and pharmacological experiments without toxic side effects.
8. Long shelf life: stable performance, antibacterial effect, easy to store.
It can be used for candy, pastry, beverage, solid beverage, fried snack, seasoning, preserves, etc., inappropriate amounts according to production needs.
Contact Person: Grace