|Product Name:||Stevia Leaf Extract||Latin Name:||Stevia Rebaudiana|
|Ingredients:||RB 5%-95% HPLC||Part Used:||Leaf|
|Color:||White||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
Sweetener stevia rebaudiana leaf extract,
Zero Calorie stevia rebaudiana leaf extract,
Stevioside 90% stevia plant extract
Zero Calorie Sugar Substitute Stevia Sweetener 100% Natural Organic Pure Stevia Leaves Extract Powder Stevioside 90%
Stevioside is extracted by soaking the dried leaves of stevia in water, filtering to separate the liquid from the leaves and stems, and further purifying it with water or food-grade alcohol - a completely traditional plant extraction method. The result is stevioside, an all-natural and extremely sweet sweetening agent that does not affect blood sugar levels.
Stevia Leaf Extract
Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni
SG(Steviol Glycosides) 80%-95% HPLC
STV 80%-95% HPLC
GSG 80%-95% HPLC
RB 5%-95% HPLC
RD 5%-95% HPLC
RM 5%-95% HPLC
- Like table sugar, stevia sweetener is a plant-based ingredient. However, it differs from table sugar in its ability to achieve
low or even zero-calorie beverage and food formulations.
- Stevia leaf extract is a natural, zero-calorie, high sweetness sweetener that is used by many food and beverage companies around the world as a superior flavor.
It is used by many food and beverage companies around the world as a flavorful, zero-calorie food additive to replace sugar and artificial sweeteners.
- Stevia is a naturally sweet plant native to South America; today, its cultivation has spread worldwide, especially in Kenya, China and the United States.
It is now grown worldwide, especially in Kenya, China, and the United States.
- The sweet part of the stevia leaf is up to 400 times sweeter than table sugar: such a high sweetness means that it requires
far less water and land than sugar.
It can be used for candy, pastry, beverage, solid beverage, fried snack, seasoning, preserves, etc., inappropriate amounts according to production needs.
1. How to get in touch with us?
You can chat with us by Trademanager, Skype, WhatsApp or simply give us an email, a phone call. All our contacts information can be found from our website.
2. Are you a manufacturer or trade company?
We are a professional manufacturer.
3. Can I get a sample?
Yes, a free sample can be provided, but the shipping cost is covered by your side.
4. What's your MOQ?
It is based on a different products. Some are 1g while some are 1 kg. Please be free to consult our salesman.
Contact Person: Grace