|Product Name:||Andrographis Extract||Latin Name:||Andrographis Paniculata (Burm. F.) Nees|
|Specification:||Andrographolide 3%-99%||Part Used:||Whole Herb|
|Color:||Gray-green||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
Gray green Natural Antiviral Supplements,
3% Andrographolide Natural Antiviral Supplements,
andrographis paniculata leaf extract Powder
Natural Supplements Antiviral Andrographis Extract 3% Andrographolide Powder
Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Nees is a herbal extract of Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Nees, which mainly contains lactones and flavonoids, including andrographolide, andrographolide, deoxyandrographolide, dehydrated andrographolide, andrographolide glucoside, etc. It has antipyretic, sedative, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antitumor, hepatoprotective, choleretic, antiplatelet aggregation and antithrombotic, antivenom, and immune function. Antibacterial, antitumor, hepatoprotective, choleretic, platelet aggregation inhibitor and anti-thrombotic, antivenom, and immune function enhancer.
1. Enhancement of immune function Andrographis paniculata lactone sulfonate can enhance the phagocytosis of bacteria by leukocytes, and it has also been reported that Andrographis paniculata can enhance the ability of mouse abdominal macrophages and neutrophils to phagocytose Candida albicans or Staphylococcus aureus in vitro and enhance the activity of peripheral blood lysozyme in mice. If used with leukocyte phagocytosis inhibitors such as gentamicin, tetracycline, and erythromycin, this function of Andrographis will be weakened or inhibited.
2. Bacterial inhibitory effect 5% decoction has an inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus; 20% decoction has an inhibitory effect on Proteus mirabilis; 40% decoction has an inhibitory effect on Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and on S. pneumoniae, Streptococcus haemolyticus, S. dysenteriae, S. Typhi, etc. The new Andrographis endolipid isolated from Andrographis paniculata is clinically effective against bacterial dysenteries like chloramphenicol and dysentery and has no side effects.
3. Anticancer effect Dehydrated Andrographis paniculata lactone succinate half ester has some inhibitory effect on W256 transplanted tumor. Dehydrated Andrographis paniculata lactone hemisuccinate hydrogen potassium salt made of arginine compound salt (referred to as punctuate), whether in high dose, medium dose, or small dose, has an inhibitory effect on the growth of tumor cells, and with the increase of dose, the effect is enhanced, and the tumor suppression effect is real and stable.
4. Antipyretic effect Andrographis paniculata has an antipyretic effect on fever in rabbits caused by the bacterial vaccine.
Anti-viral effect Andrographis paniculata decoction has a delaying effect on the degeneration of human embryonic kidney cells caused by orphan virus ECHO11.
5. Anti-spirochete effect The crude crystals extracted from Andrographis paniculata leaves have an inhibitory effect on Leptospira. Deoxyandrographis endolipid has a therapeutic effect on leptospirosis and is more sensitive to the febrile, Australian, and influenza typhoid types.
Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can offer the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers. But payment will return back to you after the first normal order.
Q2: Is it ok for our own package?
A: Yes, Can be customized, but we have MOQ requirements.
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: our price depends on your quantity, The quantity of the order is more Larger, the price is more favorable
Q4:What are your general payment terms?
A: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW, or Western union which is recommended, and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A, OA.
Contact Person: Grace