Home ProductsNutraceuticals Supplements

Pharmaceutical Supplement Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 GMP Grade Heart Health

Certification
China Qingdao BNP BioScience Co., Ltd. certification
China Qingdao BNP BioScience Co., Ltd. certification
I'm Online Chat Now

Pharmaceutical Supplement Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 GMP Grade Heart Health

Pharmaceutical Supplement Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 GMP Grade Heart Health
Pharmaceutical Supplement Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 GMP Grade Heart Health

Large Image :  Pharmaceutical Supplement Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 GMP Grade Heart Health

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: BNP
Certification: GMP/BRC/FSSC/KOSHER/HALAL
Model Number: 98%
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1kg
Price: USD450-640 KG
Packaging Details: 1kg/bag,5kg/bag,10kg/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7 Days
Payment Terms: T/T, D/P, L/C
Supply Ability: 1000 kg per month

Pharmaceutical Supplement Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 GMP Grade Heart Health

Description
Appearance: Yellow Orange Crystalline Powder Assay: 98%-101%
Standard: USP CAS No.: 303-98-0
Grade: Food Grade EINECS No.: 206-147-9
Formula: C59H90O4 Molecular: 863.36
High Light:

Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10

,

GMP Grade Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10

,

Ubiquinone 303-98-0

Pharmaceutical Supplement Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 GMP Grade Heart Health

What is Coenzyme Q10(Ubidecarenone)?

CoQ10 is a compound made by your body and stored in the mitochondria of your cells.

The mitochondria are in charge of producing energy. They also protect cells from oxidative damage and disease-causing bacteria or viruses (3Trusted Source). CoQ10 production decreases as you age. Thus, older people seem to be deficient in this compound.

 

Specification

 

Assay

98.0%-101.0%

Melting point

48-52℃

Tapped density

0.40-0.60g/ml

Water(KF)

0.2% Max

Residue on ignition

0.1% Max

Lead

2ppm Max

Arsenic

2ppm Max

Cadmium

1ppm Max

Mercury

1ppm Max

Total plate count

1000cfu/g Max

Yeast & Mold

100cfu/g Max

E.Coli

Negative

Salmonella

Negative

Staphylococcus

Negative

Solubility

Soluble in either, trichloromethane and acetone; very slightly soluble in dehydrated alcohol; practically insoluble in water

Chromatograph purity

Coenzymes Q7,Q8,Q9,Q11 and related impurities≤1.0%;Ubidecarenone(2Z)-isomer and related impurities≤0.5%;Total impurities 1&2 ≤1.5%

Storage

Store in well-closed, light-resistant containers, not more than 25℃. Keep it out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.

Shelf Life

24 months if sealed and stored properly.

Function

1. Effectively relieve myocardial ischemia, prevention of sudden cardiac

2. Relieve fatigue:

An important participant in cell electronics chain transfer to maintain cell viability

3. Strengthening the immune system:

An endogenous natural antioxidant prevents the formation of free radicals, and helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system and aging.

4. Help patients with cancer or hyperlipidemia to maintain health

5. Skin protection:

Weaken the photon oxidation reaction in the skin growth layer, delays skin aging

6. Retain moisture

Strengthen cell metabolism, and revive the tight junctions between cells.

Application

1. Functional drinks

2. Health products

3. Pharmaceutical industries

 

Our Services

Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept all payments TT, LC, DP, and Paypal. But for the first time, we only do LC or TT.

 

Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.

Q: How about the packing?
A: Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg/bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for them, we will according to you.

 

 

Contact Details
Qingdao BNP BioScience Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Grace

Tel: 86-15805413191

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)